Ginger miso tofuPosted: February 7, 2015
This is a great super quick week day meal. Add with a side of greens and roasted veggies and it turns out to be an incredibly satisfying meal!
1 (14-ounce) block extra firm tofu
1 tablespoon white miso
6 tablespoons warm water
3 tablespoons finely grated ginger
Vegetable oil for frying
Scallions and sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
1. Drain and rinse tofu. Cut into pieces.
2. In a small bowl, mix together miso, water, and ginger.
3. Heat a little vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry tofu until golden on both sides. Reduce heat to low.
4. Pour miso mixture over and between tofu slices and cook until sizzling.
5. Just before serving, garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.