O man, this one is soooooo good! I basically make it more than I care to share. It is my go to “people coming over, o no, I need to make a quick dessert!” or “I want something amazing and sweet and not so unhealthy to eat”.
This hits the spot every time.
1.5 cups rice flour
3/4 cups coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla
3 eggs (or 3 tbsp chia combined with 3 tbsp water)
1 stick butter softened (or vegan butter like earth balance)
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
2 handful chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
handful of walnuts (optional)
handful of shredded coconut (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 Degrees F
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
3. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl
4. Mix dry and wet ingredients together
5. Pour into greased and floured bread baking pan
6. Sprinkle 1 handful of chocolate chips and shredded coconut on batter in pan and swirl with a knife (if using)
7. Add remaining chocolate chips and coconut on top
8. Bake at 350 Degree for 45-50 ( tin pan) 50-55(glass pan) minutes. My oven bakes for 46 minutes in a tin pan.
9. Optional: to make into a cake, you can add chocolate icing
Adapted from Coconuts and Cardamom